My Blog List

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Sincere Love To Nurma

Sincere Love To Nurma

Author: Muh Hamsah
Web: www.muhhamsah.blogspot.com






This story begins when I issued in my school in Makassar and moved to one high school in the district. Jeneponto, where I immediately grade 3 semesrer 2 (even).
It's been a week I Jeneponto, when it was in the afternoon when I again duduk2 in front of the house, I saw another girl sitting in front of my friend's house, at that time I was amazed to see the girl's beauty because I have never seen such a beautiful girl he , natural white skin without makeup.

A few moments later with the style of my city kids menghapiri the girl,
hmm its Asry there is not no om ya ?, she answered, hear the word om I reacted, I was still young neng still in grade 3 SMA kok om the call, just call Hamsah, what's your name oh yes, yes, I Nurma Islamiah responsible the new itu.kamu ya girl in this village because I've seen you ask me, ye tu new in this village, I have the original of this village tau '. Nurma let's return (said a mother), my mother called, if so I'm going home, smiling at me yes he walked toward her.

Instead of exaggerating but when it's the first time I saw a smile so beautiful and charming as it is without the slightest load, at the same instant I fell in love with him probably this which is called love at first smile.

The next day I was on my way to school riding a motorcycle and see who was walking Nurma school uniforms, I stopped and asked him, you Nurma Islamiah yesterday that the girl's mouth, yes I Nurma. What school do you go to ? Ask me, I school in SMPN 2 Nurma answer, let's ride later I boncengin to school, do not have de anyways my school close, responsible Nurma, let's ride it later loh sin if you refuse people who want to do you good.

Iya was up and I drove to school. At that time we both began to close, I would often play to the house Nurma sometimes themselves sometimes also with my friend, when I was with Nurma I felt the time passed so quickly.
Not feel we both had 3 months to know each other, I also want to tell you the feeling that I had been buried to Nurma, and a week later when the national exam to stay another week to be exact in the afternoon I phoned Nurma and invite him to one of the beaches in Jeneponto he was willing, I then menjeput Nurma at his home.

Arriving at the beach that I invite Nurma to shore and said, Nurma today I will be honest with you without the slightest lie, when you first see your smile I've been in love with you and on this beach I dared myself to say "I Love You Nurma" would you be my boyfriend? I probably can not give you anything fancy but I believe I am able to provide unconditional love you, love who would not give to anyone else but yourself.

Nurma only be silent to hear all the words, I was immediately startled, stunned aja kok hei responsible dong, hmm how ya I want to answer any dizziness Nurma words, why dizzy just answer according to your heart I receive any answer I said.
Nurma then said sorry but for the moment I do not want going out because I want to focus in school let alone have nearly the national exam, once again I'm sorry yes, yes you do get angry and never hated myself.

Relax Nurma I could not be angry let alone hate you anyways I can not hate you, thanks Hamsah you already understand me, oh yes behind yuk was getting dark ni, said Nurma, oh yes yes let's go to the motorcycle parking, we'd go home and 25 minutes later I got home.

Arriving at my house straight to the room and think, what might Nurma did not like going out at this time, or indeed he did not like it at me? With hurt feelings that I feel at this moment because my love is denied, I am committed with the full expectation that my fight will not stop here, I will continue the fight my love for Nurma.

Day2 ku passed as unusual, I and Nurma is still familiar as it used to, but we have not met, precisely when Nurma already passed and he continued sma smp in kab.barru and I also have passed senior high school and college at a university in Makassar we live so far apart and we never met, is about three years we did not see but we are still in touch by phone and sosmed, and almost every night I remember the smile Nurma the first time I saw it.

that night I dreamed of meeting Nurma and keeasokan next day I got a message from Nurma if he would to Makassar next week, I am very happy to see that message and think maybe it's time I return mengunkapkan my feelings to him.

A week later I received another message from Nurma if he is already in Makassar, I then called her and asked her to go to a beach in Makassar ie beach Losari, he was going to the road with me, I then picked Nurma in his house and to the beach Losari to jalan2 while seeing the sights and take pictures together. We do a lot of chatting on the seashore and did not feel it was late, we hurried home but before leaving I asked Nurma, tomorrow night there is an event you do not? nobody, weve why? responsible Nurma, streets again shall we? I asked, ok who is afraid, replied Nurma. 

The next day precisely at 19:00 I take Nurma then we headed to one of the parks in Makassar namely Taman Benten Rotherdam, when they arrived at the park we sat drinking tea bottle sosro, then I plucked one of the flowers in the garden and give it to Nurma and said, "Nurma I LOVE yOU" will you be the companion of my life forever, I know I have not a rich man but I will do anything to please you. Weeping Nurma said ,,,,, ,,, sorry .. I'm sorry but I've been in Hamsah Match the by my parents and I do not want to disappoint them, I, too, sadness and I hold Nurma shoulders and said it was not crying dong shame in view of people later in kirain I want you doing anything ,, forgive me Hamsah (he said once again) ,,,, you are not angry are you? ... do not be disappointed ya with me because it's just you're the only person so far which always makes me smile and never made me cry. Weeping I said, yes I promise I will never be disappointed in you and I will always make you happy even if you're not mine. then wipe my tears and said smiling Nurma dong ,, where a sweet smile Nurma the first moment I first saw it, a smile that makes a man's heart when she saw him, yes, I've been smiling Nurma said, also smiling dong, said Nurma back.

 I was forced to smile and say, let's go home already midnight nii ,, wait Hamsah, I want to say something to you, tell me what you want? I replied, Nurma and said, I'll be honest with you without the slightest lie, I honestly do not know whether I like you or not but certainly I was comfortable and happy when Hamsah with you, I was saying ,, I also feel happy when Nurma with you, but perhaps in the path that God chose us. Let's go home sudang midnight ni, or you'll be in the same cariin mother ,,, come on, answer Nurma, we went home and I drove to his house Nurma. then I went home that night I felt disappointed and moved. I felt life was not fair. After that time, I've rarely met with Nurma, I just called him when I missed with that melodious voice. and that I wonder to this day he is not married and have not had a girlfriend after they were 6 months have passed since I expressed love him. To be continued ....
wait for the next episode of the story in how the story, 
liked it if the likes share   ..


thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system